Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Only about BigHouse

We had a great turnout Saturday for our BigHouse workday! My parents and Luc were even able to come down and help out a little bit and get the big tour from Micah.  I was glad they came.  We had a loooong list of things to get done, and made a pretty good dent in it.  We got the left side of the shed torn down, the right side of the remaining shed fixed, a place for the wall dug out, started the gaga pit, got some raking done, cleaned BigHouse, and got a lot of clothes sorted and turned over for summer in our clothes closet.  It was a fun and productful day from my standpoint.  Im hoping with the volunteers we get throughout the week we can finish up some of these projects pretty soon, the large stack of wood in our backyard makes it hard for the kids to be outside much. 

I thought Sunday was a good day.  After the workday on Saturday Blake, Micah, Anderson, and I went to my house in Trussville.  On Sunday morning Micah spoke to all three services and several sunday school classes at my church about the swimsuit and towel drive, she is a pretty solid speaker!  Everyone seemed excited about it, and between two sunday school classes we already got $400 in donations towards the drive.

It wasnt though.  God answers prayers, He humbled me.

No comments:

Post a Comment